See Chapters 5 and 6 from textbooks attached and the required articles attached, and view the IQ: A history of deceit video. This is link to video.
Present at least two viewpoints debating professional approaches to assessment used in psychology for assigned age group Adults age 61 and older. In addition to the required readings attached, research a minimum of one peer-reviewed article on ability testing research at is pertains to Adults age 61 and older.
- Briefly compare and discuss at least two theories of intelligence and the most-up-to-date version of two intelligence tests related to those theories.
- Analyze challenges related to testing individuals Adults age 61 and older
- and describe any special ethical and sociocultural issues which must be considered.
- Analyze and provide evidence from research on the validity of the tests you selected that supports or opposed using those specific intelligence tests with your assigned populations.
- Present the pros and cons of individual versus group intelligence testing.
- Summarize the implications of labelling and mislabeling individuals in Adults age 61 and older as a result of testing and assessment.