Review rubric. Paragraphs should be thorough. Therefore, instead of simply providing a simple answer, go into detail to show how well you understand your response.
Paper must follow APA format and the writing guidelines indicated here.
- Find a podcast or video focused on one of the topics below. The content must be related to early adulthood or the target audience should be individuals between 18-29 years old. Please tell me which podcast episode you listened to (e.g., Podcast was Therapy for Black Girls episode 228: Supporting the Fight for Reproductive Justice) or video you watched with the link. The links below are just suggestions of youtubers or podcast creators.
- Gender (Queer Healing Journeys (Links to an external site.) )
- Sexuality (Shannon Boodram (Links to an external site.) )
- Education and or Career (Women at Work (Links to an external site.) )
- Social Life (Making Friends as an Adult) (Links to an external site.)
- Love (Sternberg’s Theory of Love )
- Lifestyles (NPR) (Links to an external site.)
- Intimate Partner Abuse (ADVIP (Links to an external site.) )
- Parenting (Shame Proof Parenting.com) (Links to an external site.)
- Before listening to the podcast or watching the video. Write down your thoughts about the chosen topic related to those in emerging and early adulthood. (10+ sentences).
- Listen to the podcast or watch the video.
- Write anything you learned or anything that was confirmed. (10+ sentences).
- Did listening to the podcast or watching the video change your perspective that you shared in #2.? Any critiques of what you heard? How did it relate or add to chapter 7 in the textbook? (MUST RESPOND TO ALL 3 QUESTIONS; 10+ sentences)