Your treatment plan for cancer was Radiotherapy which was effective.
Toss a coin to determine the final prognosis. Heads (you live), tails (you die).
Answer the following questions in your journal.
- What is your final prognosis?
- How do physicians determine whether one is ‘cured’ of this type of cancer?
- How do you feel about your final prognosis?
- If you are ‘cured’, what follow up tests do you need?
- Based on your final prognosis, what are your plans for the immediate future?
- Finally reflect on the journal exercises (as a student not as a character).