Financial statement management is an essential process for healthcare organizations. The challenge for operational leaders is interpretation of financial statement performance
Select a hospital that publicly displays their financial performance on their website. In a PowerPoint Presentation address the following requirements:
- Describe the Profit Loss Statement:
- Review top revenue items
- Review cost comparison compared to previous year
- Provide your interpretation of the statement – how well is the organization.
- Balance Sheet Review:
- Review Assets
- Review Liabilities
- Describe the financial health of the balance sheet
- Review Financial Ratios Calculations
- Current Ratio
- Debt-to-equity Ratio
- Working Capital Ratio
- Make a recommendation to lease or finance the capital item. Please support your decision with financial data.