1. Appropriate data collection is a critical component in obtaining useful data for your research. Using your proposed research topic and research questions, explain your plan for data collection. Discuss potential issues in your data collection plan and your plans to overcome these challenges. 2 paragraph, 1 credible source
2. Conducting research with strong ethical principles is a critical component of being an effective nurse researcher. Are ethics in research clear cut, or do you think there are some gray areas? Explain your answer. How will you ensure that your research is conducted in an ethical manner? What potential challenges might you face? 2 paragraph, 1 credible source
3. Presentation Reflection and Analysis: Read assignment word doc attached to answer discussion below
Consider what you’ve learned about the topic you presented.
- How does this topic relate to something you might see in clinical practice?
- Which ideas make the most sense and why?
- How does this topic to current events?
- What might make this problem more treatable?