Our reading by Arinze and Ezema discusses Web 2.0. In our second discussion forum this week, please discuss how you think Web 2.0 has changed the behavior of Internet users. Do you feel the behavior change is for the good or are there disadvantages? Please discuss your thoughts on Web 2.0 including concepts of privacy and social media in a substantive, well-researched discussion thread.
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least two of the following:
Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.